We provide treatment services for children, adolescents and adults with a wide range of psychological, behavioral and social difficulties. Our staff have specialized training and experience which allows us to quickly identify, target and prioritize specific areas that need support. Our services include individual therapy; testing and evaluations; group programs for children, teens, and parents; parent training; couples therapy; and more.
We provide treatment services for children in the office, at home, school and even public settings to foster skills. Our specialized experts collaborate with teachers, staff and others, as successful child treatment requires a whole-team approach.
- 1:1 Social Skills Training
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT)
- Family Therapy
- Habit Reversal Training (HRT) & Comprehensive Behavioral Intervention for Tics
- In-Home Therapy & Behavior Plans
- Infant-Parent Psychotherapy (IPP)
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT) (Ages 2-7)
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT) for Older Children (ages 7-10)
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy-Toddlers (PCIT-T) (Ages 12-25 months)
- Parent Management Training (PMT)
- Pathological Demand Avoidance
- Pediatric Pain Management With CBT
- Play Therapy
- Return-to-School Safety Evaluations
- School & Teacher Consultations
- School Refusal Treatment
- School-Based Shadow Program
- Selective Mutism Treatment (PCIT-SM)
- Sleep Training Consultations
- Space Treatment for Children & Adolescents
- Teacher Child Interaction Training (TCIT)
- Toilet Training Consultations
We provide treatment services for adults and couples with a wide range of psychological, behavioral and social difficulties. Our experts provide specialized support to provide targeted, compassionate care for psychological, social, and behavioral difficulties.
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Couples Therapy & Marriage Counseling
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Executive Function Training
- Habit Reversal Training (HRT)
- Life Coaching
- Mindfulness Training
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Stress & Anger Management
- Women’s Health Consulting
- Workplace & Travel Consulting
Groups Programs for Kids & Parents
For cost-effective, short-term, specialized support, our Group Programs provide children, teens and parents with instruction, role play, and peer support with our experts.
- CBT and Mindfulness Group for Anxiety for Ages 8-12
- Parent Training for Children with ADHD
- Parent Training for Children with Anxiety/SPACE
- Parent Training for Children with Behavioral Difficulties
- Parent Support Group
- Sibling Support Group
- Social Skills Training Group for Ages 5-14
- Teen DBT Skills Group for Ages 12-16
- Teen Social Anxiety Groups for Ages 12-17
- The “Coping Cat” Anxiety Program
Our experienced, multidisciplinary team can provide streamlined services across teachers, staff, students, and families. They offer training, continuing education, ABA services, student testing and evaluations, and therapy with immediate availability.
To learn more, Click here.
MPG360 is a comprehensive, wrap-around care option for individuals and their families in need of more intensive support than traditional outpatient treatment. It provides different family members with tailored support across multiple service needs, for a smooth and integrated experience under one roof.
To learn more, Click here.