Our mission at Manhattan Psychology Group, PC (MPG) is to provide evidence-based mental health care efficiently and effectively to children, adolescents, young adults, adults and couples in the Greater New York City metropolitan area. MPG also works closely with Manhattan Psychology Associates, PLLC and MPG Tutoring, Inc to provide in-network ABA therapy and full-spectrum educational services (e.g., SEIT, SETTS, EF Coaching).
Here are some important facts about MPG and its two partners:
- We are multi-disciplinary (psychological, ABA/behavioral and educational services)
- We are experts in our respective fields with years of experience
- We communicate and collaborate as a cohesive treatment team
- We have more than 10 years of experience working in NYC
- We provide 360-degree care, at home, our office, and school
- We work with individuals of all ages, from birth to adulthood
- We can help individuals with a wide range and depth of challenges
- We even provide services on the weekends!
Our vision is continue to expand our services to help even more families in NYC. When families make the effort to seek help, we want them to receive the professional care they need to overcome difficulties and lead happier lives. We want the individuals we work with to feel better about themselves and their relationships.
If our mission and vision resonate with you, then please contact us to get started.