Our mission is to provide multidisciplinary, integrated support for individuals and their families who experience psychological, developmental and educational challenges. MPG does this, as early as possible (“Birth to Boomers”), by providing evidence-based mental health care services to infants, children, adolescents, young adults, adults, and couples. The Manhattan Psychology Group family of companies works also provide in-network insurance-based ABA therapy and full-spectrum educational services (e.g., SEIT, SETTS, EF Coaching).
Our vision is to create a future where individuals and their families feel supported, connected and empowered together. We plan to continue growing as a premier provider of mental health, ABA, and educational services in the NYC area. Our multidisciplinary approach uniquely positions us to serve our community with comprehensive and compassionate expertise. We are always looking to establish relationships with new clients and welcome partnerships with new providers who want to become part of our growing family of services.
Our company values serve as the foundation of our mission and driving motivation for our vision.
Here are some success measures that our teams at MPG, MPA and MPG Tutoring celebrate:
- We have over 14 years of experience serving our community as an organization.
- We offer a unique depth of psychological, behavioral, and educational services.
- We have a team of 12 licensed psychologists with over 60 years of collective experience.
- We have a team of more than 90 ABA clinicians, working with a diverse population of clients and families.
- We provide services in the greater NYC metro area, which includes all 5 Boroughs, Long Island, Westchester and Northern NJ.
- We have served over 2,500 clients and families in the NYC area since our formation.
- We anticipate hiring 150 new team members this year.
- We anticipate working with 300 new clients this year.
- We provide services during the week and weekend and across multiple settings, including in-home, in-office, remote, and in schools.
If our mission, vision and values resonate with you, then please contact us to get started.