Our mission at Manhattan Psychology Group, PC (MPG) is to improve the trajectory for individuals and their families who struggle with psychological, developmental and/or educational challenges. MPG does this, as early as possible (“Birth to Boomers”), by providing evidence-based mental health care services to children, adolescents, young adults, adults, and couples in the Greater New York City metropolitan area. MPG works closely with its partnering organizations, Manhattan Psychology Associates, PLLC (MPA) and MPG Tutoring, Inc to also provide in-network insurance-based ABA therapy and full-spectrum educational services (e.g., SEIT, SETTS, EF Coaching).
Our vision is to create a future where children and individuals feel confident and lead independent and productive lives filled with connected and meaningful relationships. We plan to continue growing as a premier provider of mental health, ABA, and educational services in the NYC area. Our multidisciplinary approach uniquely positions us to serve our community with comprehensive and compassionate expertise. We are always looking to establish relationships with new clients and welcome partnerships with new providers who want to become part of our growing family of services.
Our company values serve as the foundation of our mission and driving motivation for our vision.
- Compassion– Our team strongly sympathizes with the relational and emotional difficulties related to mental health disorders and developmental challenges.
- Care– Our team desires to make a long-term impact on the health, development, and wholeness of clients and families by providing effective therapy and training.
- Commitment– Our team is dedicated to providing consistent superior services and quality experiences from the initial assessment to the completion of treatment plans.
- Credibility– Our team consists of experienced, licensed professionals who are experts in their respective fields.
- Cultivation– Our team emphasizes the ongoing growth of professional competencies and the expansion of influence in the community.
Here are some success measures that our teams at MPG, MPA and MPG Tutoring celebrate:
- We have over 14 years of experience serving our community as an organization.
- We offer a unique depth of psychological, behavioral, and educational services.
- We have a team of 12 licensed psychologists with over 60 years of collective experience.
- We have a team of more than 90 ABA clinicians, working with a diverse population of clients and families.
- We provide services in the greater NYC metro area, which includes all 5 Boroughs, Long Island, Westchester and Northern NJ.
- We have served over 2,500 clients and families in the NYC area since our formation.
- We anticipate hiring 150 new team members this year.
- We anticipate working with 300 new clients this year.
- We provide services during the week and weekend and across multiple settings, including in-home, in-office, remote, and in schools.
If our mission, vision and values resonate with you, then please contact us to get started.