As part of the NYC community since 2008, MPG has a long standing history of collaborating with area private and public schools to support a variety of needs. Our experienced, multidisciplinary team can provide streamlined services to support teachers, staff, students, and families. They offer robust training, continuing education, ABA services, student testing and evaluations, and mental health services with prompt communication and immediate availability.
For Teachers and Staff:
Our goal is to collaborate with the public and private schools to ensure teachers and staff are educated and prepared to provide necessary behavioral support and social-emotional services for students, as well as direct services and recommendations as needed.
Workshops and Trainings:
We see the variety of disruptive behaviors and social-emotional concerns schools support daily in our practice, and we are equipped to help educators and school leaders identify and respond to these needs more effectively. We provide professional learning opportunities and customized programming to help all schools’ staff thrive, in collaboration with their students and families.
- Effects of Social Media and Screen Time
- Supporting Mental Health in Teens: Staying Ahead of the Curve
- Tackling Challenging Behavior in Children
- Supporting Anxious Children in Being Brave
- Strategies for Positive Behavior Management
- Ways to Promote Social Skills
- Tips for Building Self-esteem
- Schedule Optimization with Parents
- Staff Attrition
- >Customized workshop based on your needs<
- Educational Assessment of Students with Special Needs
- Behavior Management and Intervention for Students with Special Needs
- Positive Behavior Supports
- Token Economies
- Understanding the Functions of Behavior
- >Customized course based on your needs<
Collaborative support for students:
We provide the crucial professional liaison for schools and families who have identified students in need of additional support. Our tailored approach can provide education, planning, and recommended next steps to struggling students, to empower them and their teachers and families as well as help their overall wellbeing.
Our customized treatments plans can benefit students, teachers and parents in need of:
We offer ongoing educational opportunities for teachers and staff
to remain informed and trained in the latest standards and recommendations based
on Board of Education guidance, ongoing research, and practice.
Courses we offer include:
Curriculum Modification for Students with Special Needs
Methods in Teaching Students with Disabilities
Identification of Anxiety and Depression Among Students
Social Skills Interventions for Neurodiverse Populations
Social/Emotional Curriculum to Support Students
>Customized course based on your needs<
For Parents and Students:
Our goal is to collaborate with students and their families to ensure that no child is left behind. We focus on the whole wellbeing of individuals to identify the best approach to help them feel empowered and equipped to thrive.
Our multidisciplinary team of licensed clinical psychologists, social workers, board certified behavior analysts and special educators offer specific training and experience across a variety of needs, from toddlers to teenagers.
For students who need help identifying
We support students with:
To reach students most effectively, we provide a range of treatment options in a variety of settings, including push-in services at school, telehealth, and support in our office or at home.
Testing and Evaluations
If you want support in identifying a student’s needs to formulate tailored recommendations, our experts have significant experience in testing and evaluations.
Expert insights or a diagnosis can help a student secure school placement, special programs, testing accommodations, identify learning disabilities or developmental delays that may be negatively impacting school performance, clarify diagnostic questions regarding mood, anxiety, social, and behavioral problems, and identify the impact of medical conditions (e.g, epilepsy, TBI) on cognitive, emotional, and behavioral functioning.
Academic and Educational Support
- Academic Tutoring, SEIT, SETSS
- Behavioral Tutoring & Homework Help
- Executive Function Training & Coaching
Parenting is tough. Our experts can provide tailored support to fit a family’s specific needs, to help empower parents to feel more confident and better equipped to thrive as a parent.
Our parent training options include:
- Parent Training Group (Virtual) for Children with ADHD
- Parent Training Group (Virtual) for Children with Anxiety/SPACE
- Parent Training Group (Virtual) for Children with Behavioral Difficulties
- Parent-Child Interaction Therapy for Children 12-25 Months
- Parent-Child Interaction Therapy for Children Toddlers Ages 2-7
- Parent-Child Interaction Therapy for Older Children Ages 7-10
- Parent Management Training (PMT)
For families in need of more intensive support than traditional outpatient treatment, MPG360 is a comprehensive, wrap-around care option. The program integrates multidisciplinary support across multiple settings, including telehealth, office, home, community or school settings. We streamline the often stressful, difficult process for families looking to meet a range of comprehensive support needs across all family members via a variety of experts. We can help students and their families via testing, psychotherapy, behavioral therapy, tutoring, and other service offerings at the same time, and under one roof.