The process of potty training can be difficult and stressful for parents. We offer potty training consultations to provide guidance and support during the process, which can relieve the parents of the challenging process and achieve success for their child.
Potty Training Consultations: Service Options
Dr. Francyne Zeltser, PsyD, is a child, adolescent and adult psychologist, certified school psychologist, adjunct professor, and mother of two. She offers potty training services by phone, virtually, or in-person in your NYC-area home or our Upper West Side office.
Contact us for more information or to schedule a consultation.
Our personalized Potty Training consultations include:
- Assessment of the child’s potty training to identify if there are specific challenges
- Phone consultation and/or in-home training
- Customized potty training plan to meet your needs
- Specific instructions and guidance to reach potty training goals
- Detailed potty training schedules
- Tailored guidance for multiples, if needed
- Follow-up support by text, phone, or email for up to two weeks