For those who support children and adolescents with ADHD, Anxiety, and Disruptive Behavior, the value of evidence-based information on symptoms and treatments is crucial.
Joshua Rosenthal, PsyD, designed his upcoming, free Behavioral Skills Training Webinar Series for these parents, clinicians, and school professionals. He will cover key strategies and treatments on these topics to help improve behavior and communication in and out of the home. (Note: CEUs are not available at this time.)
Evidence-based Treatment of ADHD, Disruptive Behavior/ODD, and Anxiety in Children & Adolescents
- Tuesday, January 18th: ADHD: Strategies for Success At Home and In the Classroom
- Wednesday, January 19th: Disruptive Behaviors & ODD: Methods to Improve Conduct and Communication
- Thursday, January 20th: Anxiety: Evidence-based Treatment in Children and Adolescents
Time: 12-1 pm EST (You may register for 1-3 of the webinars)
Speaker: Joshua Rosenthal, PsyD.
These 60-minute FREE webinars will cover the following topics:
- Key signs and symptoms of childhood ADHD, Disruptive Behavior/ODD & Anxiety
- Skills to improve behavior, compliance and communication at home
- Tactics to collaborate with teachers and clinicians to improve behavior outside the home
- Strategies to boost child self-esteem and peer relationships
- Tactics to respond to difficult situations for children
We are working to support our community of parents, clinicians, school staff, trainees and students with free access to our latest knowledge and treatments in Childhood and Adolescent Psychology. Contact us to be added to our mailing list for future Webinar and Group information.
We hope you can join us!