We have immediate availability for telehealth services to provide convenient, quality treatment for children and adults who are residents of NY, NJ, CT, PA, and FL.
Virtual options allow our experienced, licensed providers to provide the highest standard of mental health care to even more families, quickly and efficiently.
Telehealth is especially effective in scenarios including:
- Need to access speciality services that are not available locally (e.g. PCIT, Neuropsychological Testing)
- Need for immediate treatment or testing when in-office options have a waitlist so you don’t have to compromise quality of service
- Psychologists can observe children and parent-child interactions in their true home environment for a valid assessment
- A child may be resistant to in-office treatment due to anxiety or another barrier
- Commuting to regular in-office appointments is difficult due to a child’s behavioral challenges
- Parents can efficiently participate in parenting skills groups during their lunch breaks
We currently offer virtual services for all of our services, except for in-person social skills groups. Here are some of our most popular virtual services: