We are looking to hire motivated professionals with well-rounded administrative experience in NYC Early Intervention, such as service coordination, intakes, notes, hiring, billing, NYC EI Policies, Procedures and Regulations, etc…..We have the clinical team in place, but need help with service coordination and organizing all the administrative tasks within EI. We’re looking for one person who can do it all!
Requirements to apply:
- Experience (min 1 year) with initial and ongoing EI service coordination in NYC
- Bachelor or Associates degree in Psychology, Sociology, Social Work, Human Services or related field, as well as strong knowledge of Early Intervention regulations
- Must possess strong time management, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Must be internally motivated and have excellent writing and communication skills
- Strong commitment to helping families
- Ability to work independently and well with others
- Provide initial and ongoing service coordination for children with developmental delays/disabilities and their families in all five boroughs in accordance with NYC EI policies & procedures.
- Guide families through the Early Intervention Process – referral, evaluation, IFSP, Transition.
- Intake new EI referrals to our agency and assist with assigning providers
- Compliance with all EI documentation requirements for billing, sessions notes, EI forms and audits.
- Manage all billing processes
- Handle all administrative tasks related to running our EI agency
What we can offer:
- Pay would be $25 per hour as an employee
- Opportunity to work alongside highly motivated clinical professionals interested in building a great EI agency
- Opportunity to buy into the company health insurance plan
- Opportunity to participate in the company 401k
- Start date would be ASAP
Who we are
Founded in 2008 by Joshua Rosenthal, PsyD, Manhattan Psychology Group, PC (MPG) provides comprehensive and evidence-based psychological and behavioral services for all ages and difficulties in the greater NYC metro area. Our growing team of more than 50 psychologists, BCBAs and special educators provide services in the office, home and school, such as cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), selective mutism treatment, teacher-child interaction training (TCIT), parent child interaction therapy (PCIT), parent management training (PMT), Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), and social skills training.
How we are different than other ABA agencies
We provide ABA services to many different types of individuals, such as private-pay families, DOE-funded students, non-profit organizations that service individuals with special needs and public school districts. Our ABA model of service provision is unique in that we almost exclusively hire BCBA/LBAs to perform all of our ABA interventions, such as direct service, consultation, assessment, supervision, and parent training. We are also solely focused on ABA, not PT, speech, OT or any other related service. Based on this unique model of ABA and our foundation in Clinical Psychology, we have built a robust and multidisciplinary team of special needs experts who collaborate and work together to deliver the highest quality ABA.
Our vision is to bring our high-level ABA and BCBA supervision to the world of EI by hiring talented and motivated professionals who want to expand and enhance their ABA skills with toddlers, possibly for a future career as a BCBA. — We have the clinicians but need a NYC EI service coordinator and administrator to complete our team!
How to apply: Complete this online form and submit your Resume/CV
Written by Hiring NYC Early Intervention Administrator & Service Coordinator